Obtenga una Consulta GRATIS

Get Help for your Slip & Fall Accident on Public Property

Accidentes por Resbalones y Caídas en Propiedad Pública

Los sitios públicos tiene la obligación de darle mantenimiento a sus propiedades. Si usted es lesionado durante un resbalón o una caída en propiedad ajena, un Equipo de Defensa para Daños Personales puede ayudarlo a ubicar una parte o una municipalidad responsable.

Public entities have an obligation to maintain their property. If you are injured during a slip and fall accident on public property, a Personal Injury Response Team can help locate the responsible party or municipality.

If you have been involved in a slip and fall accident on public property, it may be confusing trying to figure out what you should do. Injuries such as whiplash may take some time to appear. There may be deadlines for filing insurance and legal claims. If you have been severely injured, you may be concerned about your rehabilitation or providing for your family. That’s why it makes sense to use Hub4Injured to find a Personal Injury Response team to handle all aspects of your slip and fall accident on public property injury:

  • Find a slip and fall accident lawyer who knows the laws in your state and will fight on your behalf.
  • Locate a slip and fall injury doctor who can assess and document your injuries.
  • Find chiropractors, medical imaging facilities and physical therapists who can help you recover from your injuries.
  • Search for slip and fall accident attorneys who can help you deal with the insurance companies and lawyers for the municipality.

It doesn’t matter what type of slip and fall injury you have sustained or what caused your slip and fall injury. If you have been in a slip and fall accident on public property you need a Personal Injury Response Team that puts your best interests first.